Lisa y Ramiro

Hi Priscilla- I can't believe it's been a whole month since our wedding! Barely a day goes by that we don't remember some detail of that day and reminisce about how cool it was. Our friends and family who were lucky enough to attend are still talking about how great it was. I can't even tell you how many people have said that it's the best wedding they've ever been to (that's including one guest who had been to over 40 weddings!!). I can honestly say that there's no way we could have planned a wedding that perfect without you as our wedding planner. Planning a wedding in a city where you don't live can be a little stressful, but you made it relatively easy. All the details I would have had to worry about, you took care of. And you even thought of a few things I never would have considered (like the paletas outside of the church-- that was so great!). All the decisions you made about the wedding (even ones I wasn't completely sure about, but decided to trust you on because I figured you had more experience in doing this than I did) worked out absolutely perfectly, and I'm so glad I decided to trust you like I did. Through our e-mails and phone meetings, you really seemed to get to know me and Ramiro, and figured out what kinds of things we like, because the wedding certainly felt as if it had been perfectly planned for us, not just any couple. The best word I can use to describe the wedding is "impressive"...it felt like it could have been a celebrity wedding! Thank you again for everything! Choosing you as our wedding planner was truly the best decision we ever made, and the best money ever spent (and honestly I think we saved money in the end because of the great prices you were able to get us). I would recommend Prisar to anyone who is planning to get married in Vallarta. We hope to see you, Hector, and the kids the next time we're in PV (which will hopefully be soon...we love it down there!). Thanks again! Saludos, Lisa & Ramiro Video Boda: http://prisarvallarta.magnify.net/video/Lisa-Ramiro-Wedding-Mayan-Palac